ADriAna LIma bOmbshell BODy BACk!!!


Adriana Lima Celebrity Diet and Workout. To keep in such amazing shape, Victoria’s Secret top model Adriana Lima has a Diet and Exercise routine based around her Brazilian ethnicity. The 5 ft 10 inches model is often cited by popular media as one of the world’s most beautiful women. She was chosen as one of People Magazine’s annual 100 Most Beautiful People in the World, in 2007. Lima was also voted on the Maxim Hot 100 2007 as number 53.



Adriana Lima uses Portion Control to maintain her model figure and eats a lot of Brazilian food. A great book about Eating with Portion Control is The Portion Plan, check it out!

Exercise

Adriana Lima gets in shape by doing Capoeira (Brazilian martial arts combining dance, music aerobics and choreographed play fighting). Other exercises she does are cardio workouts and loves to jump rope. Of Course

Well its not easy because we travel so much so its not easy to always be in working out, I do my best, if I’m traveling I try to run and I do a 30 minute run on the treadmill, and sometimes I take boxing classes, I love to jump rope! Jumping rope is the best, if you jump rope for like 10 mins it’s like 30 mins of running. It’s really good cardio. I love it.

Secrets

One of her beauty secrets is she drinks lots of water and get plenty of rest each night.

“I try to control what I eat, but the truth is I can’t. I tried to give up meat last week, but I only lasted three days. I just couldn’t do it. I love meat, chocolate, and cakes. For the moment I like my body. I don’t think it’s the best one, but I don’t have anything I don’t like about it-yet…I’ve never been to the gym. I do nothing.”

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment